To start this post, I’d love to thank Anna for nominating me for this award. Anna has a wonderful blog dedicated to Health, Food, Beauty and Lifestyle, and is one of the most supportive bloggers I have the pleasure of following. If you’d like to check out her blog, which I definitely recommend, then please visit her own Mystery Blogger Award post here!
So here are a few of the main steps to this Award that should be included in your post.
First, you must include the rules to Award so that every blogger nominated knows what to do, reveal 3 facts about yourself, answer the 5 questions set to you by your nominator, write your own 5 questions for your nominees and then nominate bloggers and include their links!
Here is a more detailed list of the rules that you should follow:
- Put the award logo onto your blog.
- List the award rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State 3 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing.
- Share a link to your best blog post.
3 Facts About Myself
1. I love music and it’s not even just one particular genre or artist. Thanks to my upbringing, I really enjoy a whole range of music from classical, traditional, top 40 and so much more. I really think I could listen to anything and enjoy at least one kind of song or aspect from that genre.
2. I’m an over-thinker. It could be the tiniest little situation and I will stress out about it for days. I think about the different ways each situation could pan out and then all the bad things that could also happen before making a decision on it.
3. Dogs are my favourite things on this planet. Seeing as I’ve never known what it’s like to live without a dog, I’ve come to love each and every one that I’ve ever come into contact with. I believe that they are the loveliest creatures on this earth and we should protect them all.
Answering Anna’s Questions
What is your favourite movie?
For me, it’s definitely How To Train Your Dragon. I know this film is for kids but I honestly fell in love with the friendship between Hiccup and Toothless, plus the soundtrack is INSANE.
What language would you love to know with out learning it?
For me, it would have to be Irish Gaelic only because my Mum is Irish so we have a lot of friends over there that can speak it. I can already speak Welsh so to learn another Celtic language would be cool.
What are 2 main things you want to accomplish with your blog?
I’d love to build up an audience that actually interacts with my blog on social media and on my blog itself. I really love hearing feedback to be able to improve so this would help massively with that.
And secondly, it would be to create content that I love without thinking twice about it. There was a time where I’d write posts because that’s what I thought my audience would want to read but I’m in the process of writing posts that I love and it’s been a real turning point for me and my blog.
One thing you struggle with.
Self confidence. I’ve always struggled with comparing myself to others whether that’s with how I look, my work, my body and a range of other things. But becoming a young woman has really helped me with finding out who I am and being happy and accepting that.
What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is probably To Kill A Mockingbird. It was one of the first books that actually interested me growing up as I was never a big fan of reading. I don’t know what it was about it but it really engaged me and that really took me by surprise.
Questions For My Nominees
- What’s your favourite TV/Streaming series?
- What’s the one album that you always go back to?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
- Where is your dream living location?
- Which area of your blog would you prefer to thrive at? (i.e. Writing, Photography, a particular social platform?)