So this is it. I’ve actually completed Blogtober.
I genuinely never thought I’d be able to with my work schedule, but I’ve actually done it. I’m super proud of myself for completing it and have found it so lovely to connect with so many of you during my month of posting.
Throughout the month there have been some ups and downs, as always with something like this. But the positives definitely outweigh the negatives and I’ve, surprisingly, really enjoyed myself.
As with all new things, you normally have to learn on the go. And that’s what happened here with me. I’d never done anything like this before on my blog and I’ve learned so many things over the course of the month. Here are just a few of those things:
– I actually really enjoy blogging.
– My creativeness has not completely disappeared after a long time of not using it and that actually, when I need it most, it comes out and shines.
– I can stick to schedules, even if I don’t want to.
– Blogging is all about working to your own rhythm. There is no need for competitiveness as everyone will enjoy eachother and their work just the same.
– Blogging isn’t about writing super long, wordy posts. It’s about enjoying your writing and making content that you feel proud enough to publish for the whole world to see.
I know, for a lot of you, the next hurdle is now Blogmas. Unfortunately, I’ve decided not to take part this year. As much as I enjoyed myself during Blogtober, I know I didn’t have much planned. But I have so many things happening in December that I think it’s best for me to just enjoy that, whilst still uploading every chance I get (I’m thinking 2-3 times a week!)
Finally, I just want to say a huge Congratulations to all of you lovely people that took part in Blogtober and a massive Good Luck to those of you who are participating in Blogmas!
I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween tonight,
And thank you for the support over the last month, I’m not sure what I would’ve done without it!
Love you all X