Some of you may know that I am Welsh. I was born and raised here and still live in my childhood home with the rest of my family.
Unfortunately, Wales is known for it’s rain. Thankfully though, I’ve lived here my whole life so I feel as though I’m a bit of an expert at suggesting things to do when you’re stuck indoors.
Here are just a few that I thought of:
1. Finish an old book
2. Watch a new film
3. Spend time with your pets
4. Spring clean your house/room
5. Finish bits of work that you have left over
7. Cook a meal you’ve never cooked before
8. Re-organise your wardrobe
9. Write as many blog posts as you can
10. Pick up a new instrument
11. Do some online shopping
12. Take a bath
13. Treat yourself to a manicure and a pedicure
14. Binge watch a TV series
15. Start a new book
16. Have a nap (it’s not very productive but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!)
17. Research something new
18. Make a list of everything you’re thankful for
19. Go to the gym
20. Play on your favourite games console
211. Learn some magic tricks
22. Start a bullet journal
23. Dance around to your favourite songs
24. Bake your favourite dessert…
25. … then have a food fight
26. Leave positive energy on some new blogs
27. Try yoga
And if none of these work,
28. Wish the rain away!
I’m hoping this will give you guys some ideas for future rainy days. I know I’ll definitely be coming back to this page if I’m ever bored and stuck inside!
Let me know in the comments section if there’s anything that you love doing, regardless of the rain!
Day #21 of my Blogtober will be up tomorrow, as always.
Thank you again for reading,
Love you all X