So for this post, I’ve been nominated for another blogger award, this time it’s the “Versatile Blogger Award”.
I have to thank Vinny from artsydraft.com for the nomination. If you’ve not checked her out, please do! Her content is amazing! I’ve made sure to link her blog so you can go and give her a deserved follow (her blog is so pretty too!)
After reading a few more posts on this Award, I realised that this is an award that helps bloggers engage with their peers and connect by finding out new things about each other.
So for everyone I’ve nominated, here are the Rules:
– Firstly, Congratulations! You’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
– Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
– Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
– Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
– Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Before finding out who I’ve nominated, Here are 7 facts about me!
My 7 Facts!
1. I’m half Irish. My mother is from a town just outside of Belfast, and I’m not sure if you could tell by my name, but she also decided on my name. A name that many have struggled with over the years! I’m a redhead too so people aren’t surprised when they find out!
2. I graduated from Cardiff University in the summer. As much as I enjoyed uni, I was happy to finally achieve what I went there to achieve. My graduation was a very special moment for me.
3. I’ve always had a pet dog in my life. Ever since I was born, I’ve always had at least one dog in my life. At the moment I’m lucky enough to have 3.
4. I’m a huge fan of Rugby Union. With my father being a very proud Welshman, I think enjoying rugby was kind of embedded into me from when I was little. But it’s always a struggle when Ireland and Wales play each other, I never know who to support!
5. I was never much into fashion. Growing up with my brother as my main influence, I never really took note of how I dressed. But since going to university and seeing all of the different styles, I’ve really delved into the world of fashion and tried to find my own personal style. At the minute I’m really enjoying it!
6. I never planned to be a blogger. My blog started off as part of a uni assessment and I never really thought much about it until the end of my degree was around the corner. I wanted somewhere where I could keep up my writing so I redesigned it and fell in love!
7. I love trainers. I have a massive trainer collection. I think growing up a tomboy has made me fall in love with trainers more than anyone really should. I can’t imagine walking about in dolly shoes or heels all day because trainers are the way forward for me. I also think they go with every outfit which is a bonus!
Thank you for reading everything so far, but the next part is the most exciting :
Each blogger has been nominated for different reasons. I adore each and every one of their blogs and I’d just love to learn more about them as people. The 15 bloggers that I am nominating are:
Bailey @ baileyleah.com
Alice @ booksbakesandblogs.com
Chloe @ yourschloe.co.uk
Igor @ beardedigor.wordpress.com
Ruth @ ruthinrevolt.com
Sadiye @ sadyiebooker.com
Christine @ ablueberrygirl.com
Hannah @ itsactuallyhan.com
Abby @ abbyclareblog.wordpress.com
Georgia @ thecovetedlifstyle.com
Faustantica @ faustantica.wordpress.com
Catherine @ bronzedbrunettex.wordpress.com
Beth @ themakeupbybeth.com
Mel @ makeupisdelish.com
Good Luck guys!
I’m looking forward to reading everyones replies and I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you again for reading and supporting me through my first Blogtober experience!
There will be a new post up tomorrow,
Love you all x