Here’s my response to being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated a few times now and I’ve been meaning to get around to replying but haven’t had time.
Luckily, Laura from Samanthia Blogs nominated me a few days ago (please go and check her out!) and I’ve finally got time to take part!
If you’re not too sure on what to do once nominated, here’s a little recap for you (words taken from Laura’s blog – I hope you don’t mind!):
Once you’re nominated, you must like and retweet the blogger who nominated you and then take a look over their post. After you’ve read their answers to the questions they were presented with, and sharing the love by following their blog, it’s time to write your own post and answer the questions you were given. Afterwards choose 11 other bloggers to nominate and create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
1. What is your favourite tv show?
I’m such a tv geek that I don’t think I could just name one. I loved Orange is the New Black because of how different and diverse it was when it first came out, but I love so many it’s hard to just pinpoint one.
2. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for and why?
To end world hunger, to shut down all forms of aquariums and places that hold sea animals in ridiculous confined spaces and to make sure every child ever has the right to an education. The reason for these wishes is because they’re all problems tht are dear to me.
3. What is something you would never do but wish you could?
To go and jump out of an aeroplane – it looks so peaceful once you’ve pulled the parachute and the views you’d get are probably amazing but I just couldn’t get on the plane in the first place.
4. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
Hopefully engaged to my boyfriend, with a stable job and hopefully in the process of moving out or if not, moved out already.
5. What is your favourite beverage?
Iced Tea – any flavour will do me.
6. What is one thing you can’t go without?
Sleep (and my dogs).
7. What is something that isn’t real but you wish it was?
Aliens, but like the ones that look like Paul (image left).
8. Why did you decide to start a blog?
It was for a university assessment originally but I decided to keep it going because I enjoyed it so much.
9. If you could drop everything and fly anywhere, where would you go?
New Zealand – it’s the one place me and my boyfriend have always wanted to visit.
10. If you woke up and had 1M in your bank what would you do with it?
Pay off my family’s bills, move out and pay off all of mine too.
11. Is it a scone or a scon?
Now it’s my turn to ask the questions. So, for those who I’ve nominated, here are the 11 questions I’d like you to answer:
1.Who was your first celebrity crush?
2. If you could own any car, what would it be?
3. Cats or dogs? Why?
4. Could you hear Laurel, Yanny or both?
5. If you could interview anyone for your blog, who would it be?
6. Do you have any regrets?
7. Hands for feet, or feet for hands?
8. What are your opinions on the Welsh national flag?
9. What was the first album you ever bought?
10. Do you play any musical instruments?
11. Instagram or Twitter? Why?
My questions are a bit random but I just wrote down the first thing that came into my head for each one.